Filler's Translation Projects
This page contains information about my video game translation projects. I translate Japanese->English for fan translation projects with various folks, and also as part of established groups.
If you are interested in working on any projects with me please let me know! We currently need assitance playtesting and editing completed scripts. I welcome technical help on orphaned scripts, and translation help on in progress scripts. Contact form.
My Projects with Dynamic-Designs
Please visit Dynamic-Designs for more info on our projects, or click on the individual project links in the side navigation.
English Translated Script Archive (Downloads)
The following works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
These works may be copied, redistributed, remixed, transformed, and built upon per the license below as long as this work is attributed to the original author and used non-commercially. Share-alike is preferred but not required. The original Japanese scripts are copyright their respective owners.
- Eternal City: Toshi Tensou Keikaku English Language Script (PC Engine)
- Crayon Shin-chan: Taiketsu! Kantam Panikku!! English Language Script (Game Gear)
- Sherlock Holmes: Hakushaku Reijou Yuukai Jiken English Language Script (Famicom)
- City Adventure Touch: Mystery of Triangle English Language Script (Famicom)
- Outlanders English Language Script (Famicom)
- Kyonshiizu 2 English Language Script (Hello Dracula 2) (Famicom)
- Nakayama Miho no Tokimeki High School English Language Script (Famicom Disc System)
- Zoids: Chuuou Tairiku no Tatakai English Language Script (Zoids: Battle of Central Continent) (Famicom)
My Translation Memory
I now use custom translation memory (click for definition) when working on my translation projects. I wrote it myself to assemble translated sentences. It's easy to add translations as you go and is intended to make my life as a translator a little easier.
Go back to Matt's Messy Room